How To Get A Dog-License-On-Line, Mail, In Person

California state law requires that all dogs over the age of four months be vaccinated against rabies, and be licensed through the local animal care and control agency.

The following PDF links host the fees for animal licensing for the City of San Jacinto & the City of Hemet.

City of San Jacinto: Purchase by mail [PDF]

City of Hemet: Purchase by mail [PDF]

The downloadable form to obtain licensing is forthcoming to this site. In the meantime, visit us at:
RHS Animal Control
438 S. State St,
San Jacinto, CA
Office Hours 8-5pm, M-F,
(951) 487-6565


Ramona Humane Society
690 Humane Way
San Jacinto, CA 92582
PHONE: 951-654-8002

Residents who reside within the County of Riverside (5 digits or more in your street address), will need to contact the Riverside County Department of Animal Control Services.
Their website can be found here